Hawaii Travel Agents
Giving agents and travelers the quality they deserve.
At Marriott Resorts Hawaii we do everything to make sure your Hawaii-bound clients receive the ultimate Island experience, so they continue to return to Hawaii and request Marriott as their choice in accommodations.
The Sales and Marketing Team
Our team at Marriott Resorts Hawaii recognizes the role that our wholesale and travel agents play in the success of Hawaii as a destination. We support your sales efforts with a number of programs, including innovative marketing programs and product offerings, on-island fam trips and in-agency presentations, as well as access to more practical components such as last room availability and best offer.
Account Director, Travel Industry Sales
Marriott Resorts Hawaii
Phone: (808) 652-1760
Senior Account Executive – Southeast/East Coast
Phone: (912) 925-2493
Fax: (404) 745-8932
Senior Account Executive – No Cal/Northwest/Canada/Midwest
Phone: (415) 706-3579
Fax: (415) 475-7742
Aloha Amenity Program
Book any Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii property and we’ll welcome your clients with a gift that reflects your aloha! Your clients will be impressed by this special touch: we’ll provide a personalized thank you card on your behalf to show how much you appreciate their business and wish them a wonderful stay in paradise.
The Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii appreciate our Travel Professionals! We would like to say a warm Aloha and Mahalo by introducing this special Mahalo Rewards program where you can earn a VISA Rewards pre-paid card every time you book!
Marriott’s Hotel Excellence! Travel Agent Training Program
Hotel Excellence! features:
A new training platform that is flexible, convenient and accessible from any web-enabled device; travel consultants can stop and restart their training seamlessly and access it from any smartphone, computer or tablet.
Self-paced, interactive learning modules to help travel consultants of all experience levels better understand the complex hotel industry, learn useful new sales strategies and gain in-depth knowledge of Marriott’s groundbreaking innovations, products and portfolio of brands, including Autograph Collection Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Moxy Hotels and Protea Hotels.
Hotel Excellence! launched in 1999 as the first of its kind in the industry. More than 215,000 travel consultants in over 100 countries around the world have graduated from the program.
- The Hotel Excellence! training consists of:
- 5 modules
- Approximately 2-5 hours to complete
- Available languages include: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Upon successful completion of Marriott’s Hotel Excellence! training, travel agents will be eligible receive:
- New in 2017! Marriott is introducing electronic Fam-Tastic certificates, so qualified travel professionals will no longer receive paper certificates or have to present a certificate to check-in. To receive their 2017 Fam-Tastic stays, qualified agents must successfully complete Marriott’s Hotel Excellence! Core training, and the 2017 Continuing Education training, featuring The Autograph Collection and Marriott’s newest brands.
- 10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for maintenance of The Travel Institute’s CTA/CTC certification or 8 CEUs for the maintenance of the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies certification.
- The Reserved for You eNewsletter, sent exclusively to Hotel Sales Specialists, includes information about newly opened and renovated hotels, promotions, Marriott and industry-related news, and much more.
- Printable Certificate of Completion, signed by J.W. Marriott, Jr.
To get started, login to the Hotel Excellence! training program website.
Marriott’s Hotel Excellence! Continuing Education
We are pleased to introduce Hotel Excellence! (HE!) Continuing Education training, featuring The Autograph Collection of hotels and information about Marriott’s newest brands, Moxy Hotels and Delta Hotels and Resorts.
GRADUATES: After completing the core training, eligible graduates who successfully complete this 30-minute Continuing Education training will continue to receive Fam-Tastic® rates and other program benefits in 2017. Access the training at https://hotelexcellence.marriott.com.
ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATES: We are excited to launch electronic Fam-Tastic® certificates for 2017. Eligible graduates can book Fam-Tastic stays immediately upon successful completion of the training. New graduates will need to allow 24 hours before they begin booking their Fam-Tastic stays. We’ll verify your certificate eligibility and credentials at the time of your reservation. Choose from more than 4,300 participating hotels in over 80 countries worldwide.
Our award-winning Intermediary Partner Care team is ready to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call toll-free from the US or Canada at (800) 831-3100, option 4, or worldwide at (402) 390-1651.
* Access to commission related items can be accessed by Preferred Travel Agencies only. To become a Preferred Travel Agency or for more information on the Hotel Excellence! program, please contact us at email@example.com, 402-390-1651 in the US or Canada, or 1-800-831-3100 worldwide.