5 Reasons We Love Splash Bar’s New Menu
The Splash Bar at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel recently launched it’s new menu and we’re loving everything about it. Whether you need a quick bite to eat or plan to kick back and enjoy it’s new Tiki Bar vibe, we’re certain that you’ll love every last bite – or sip. Here are 5 reasons we love the new menu. Have a read, then head over to the Splash Bar in Waikiki with some friends and decide for yourself what you love most about the new offerings.
- It serves up local favorites like Kalua Pork Nachos, Korean Fried Chicken and Loco Mocos. Throw in a local beer like Maui Brew Co. Bikini Blonde Lager to boot and you’ve got yourself a perfect pau hana.
- You can enjoy locally crafted spirits featuring the true flavors of Hawaii like mango and passion fruit coupled with Maui Ocean Vodka and Old Lahaina Rum. Toss in some ‘ono Coconut Shrimp and you’ll be in heaven.
- There’s a throwback Tiki Bar drink menu offering up drinks like Three Dots and a Dash, Navy Grog and Fu Man Chi.
- The dessert menu includes an individual Coconut Cream Pie with house-made Crème Patissiere. Yum.
- You can take home your own Splash Bar Tiki Glass souvenir for $9.BONUS: When in doubt, you can always go for the good ‘ole Mai Tai or maybe 3 if you go with the Mai Tai Sampler!
Book a Room: