Easter on Oahu
There are so many ways to celebrate Easter for guests and our local community.
Whether it’s starting the day with at a sunrise service or enjoying a holiday brunch, gather your friends and family to take advantage of the happenings on Oahu:
- Annual Easter Sunrise Service at Punchbowl Cemetery – The very popular Easter Sunrise Service at the National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl) begins between 5:30 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.; Gates open at 5:00 a.m. – details here.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at the Veranda & Egg Hunt at the Banyan Courtyard; Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at 9:00 am – 1:30 pm. Reservations for Easter Brunch will include an Easter Egg Hunt for children 6-12 (in-house guests are also free to attend – there will be no outside sign-ups just for the Easter Egg Hunt). The Easter egg hunt takes place 8:00 am – 9:00 am at the Banyan Courtyard. Special guest appearance by the Easter bunny at 8:45 am. Reservations can be made by calling our Reservations Department at 808.921.4600 or by email. Complimentary self-parking is available at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.
- Down the road from the Moana the Sheraton Waikiki will be offering a special Easter dinner buffet menu featuring Roasted Prime Rib, Glazed Ham, Steamed Snapper, Crab Legs, Ahi Poke and more. Reservations can be made by phone by calling 808-921-4600 or by email.
- Hop on down to The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, where the festivities begin at 8:00 am with special crafts followed by a 9:30 am Easter Egg Hunt, 10:00 am Easter Bunny Appearance, and more crafts at 10:00 am. A lavish brunch will be served 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m featuring Pier 38 Poke and Chilled Ocean Display (Monarch Style Ahi Poke, Kim Chee Shellfish Poke), Smoked Salmon, Eggs Benedict, Eater Egg Cakes and more. Call our Dining Reservations Team at (808) 921-4600 or via email at TDRC.Hawaii@starwoodhotels.com.