Elevate Your Experience at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
It’s that time of year when you (hopefully) receive a nice return from your 2018 taxes. Maybe you’re thinking of going on a little shopping spree, a fancy dinner date or perhaps you’re saving it all for a rainy day. If you’ve already planned a summer getaway, maybe your tax returns are the perfect excuse to elevate your vacation experience and make it a trip to remember!
Here are 5 ways to use your 2018 tax returns to enhance your summer vacation at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani!
- Upgrade Your Guest Room: Make the choice to upgrade your guest room and we’ll help you find the view that’s right for you. Treat yourself to an upgraded view, a refreshed room and enhance your vacation experience by upgrading your oom. With spectacular views of Waikiki and beyond, you won’t be sorry. Upgrade now.
- Splurge for a Poolside Cabana: Did you know you can rent one of our poolside cabanas for the afternoon for just $100 (+ tax & service charge)? Sit back, relax and unwind by the pool with a Mai Tai in hand as you enjoy the shade under a cozy poolside cabana. Just stopy by the Splash Bar and one of our amazing associated will help to get you situated. Reserve your cabana today!
- Book a Dinner & Show Ticket to Te Moana Nui: Take a journey through the exotic South Pacific during the exciting Te Moana Nui Show. Beautiful artistry of song, dance, vibrant costuming and enchanting story telling come together to bring you this unique Polynesian show. Whether you are experiencing Waikiki for the first time or a seasoned visitor Te Moana Nui plus dinner at the lovely Pikake Terrace buffet makes for a memorable night! Book Now!
- Enjoy Breakfast In Bed: Sleeping in and breakfast in bed are the perfect combination for a relaxing morning while on vacation. Wake up slow, enjoy a morning coffee on your private balcony lanai and opt for room service while you leisurely start your day. Why change out of your pajamas when you can enjoy a peaceful breakfast in bed as you watch teh waves roll in to Waikiki Beach. Check out our in-room dining menu.
- Stay at One, Dine at All: When dinner time rolls around, the options are endless! Mix it up and head on over to one of our sister properties; The Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Sheraton Waikiki or The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort. From fine dining at Azure to fun cocktails at RumFire, enjoy a wonderful dinner out with the convenience of being able to sign charges to your guest room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Remember, you’re on vacation in Hawaii, dinner with an ocean view is a must!
From upgrading your room to seeing a show or trying out a new activity, there are so many ways to take your summer vacation to the next leve. Treat yourself! We look forward to welcoming you to the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani!