Experience the Top Things to Do in Maui with a Limited-Time Offer from Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
At the foot of legendary Black Rock, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa welcomes travelers to a world of relaxation and discovery.
Every guest room is newly renovated and comfortably appointed with breathtaking views of lush gardens, lava rock waterways, or swimming lagoons.
Got Maui on Your Mind? You don’t want to miss this limited-time offer:
- Travel March 29 – June 17
- Rates starting from $249 per night … Resort View
- +$40 per night … Partial Ocean View
- Additional room types with full ocean views are also discounted
- Room price based on two adults and up to two children
- Must book by March 8th
Wondering what to do on the Valley Isle?
Check these 10 must-dos off your list and experience the magic of Maui:
- Cliff Diving Ceremony: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s Cliff Dive Grill, named for its iconic location at Black Rock, on beautiful Kaanapali Beach, is the perfect spot to relax while watching the resort’s iconic nightly cliff dive ceremony. Guests will taste delicious pupus, craft beers and tropical cocktails with an awe-inspiring Kaanapali sunset as the backdrop. Live music plays in the background as a hula dancer performs for guests, and it’s impossible not to unwind as the sun dips into the Pacific Ocean.
- Local Farm Tours: Venture around the island to learn about the many locally sourced products made on the Valley Isle. From Surfing Goat Dairy and Hawaiian Sea Spirits to MauiWine and Alii Kula Lavendar Farm, there are a number of local tours that allow visitors to experience the many flavors of Maui.
- Maui Nui Luau: Discover the remarkable stories, history, and culture of Maui and Ka‘anapali through song and dance at the Maui Nui Lūʻau at Sheraton Maui. Situated beachfront on award-winning Ka‘anapali Beach, the Maui Nui Lūʻau shares the music, dance and history of the islands right here at the foot of the famous cliff diving point, Black Rock. World renowned Polynesian entertainment producer Tihati Productions presents the best in Hawaiian & Polynesian song and dance, including the spectacular fire knife dance. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat l ūʻau buffet, Hawaiian arts, crafts and games, and experience an authentic Hawaiian Imu Ceremony.
- Sunrise at Haleakala: Known as one of Maui’s most memorable experiences, head to the top of Haleakala for sunrise for spectacular views. Almost 10,000 feet above sea level, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world as the sun rises in front of you. Be sure to plan ahead for the drive, bring warmer clothes and pack some snacks! Stay past sunrise and check out hiking trails at Haleakala National Park.
- Lahaina Town: Hop on Sheraton Maui’s complimentary shuttle to visit the historic whaling town of Lahaina, which served as the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii from 1820 to 1845. Visit the massive Banyan tree, the largest in Hawaii, check out local shops and vendors, and learn about the rich history of Maui by embarking on the historic walking tour.
- Hawaiian Shave Ice: Cool off during your exploration of Lahaina with a shave ice from Ululani’s. Located on Front Street, Ululani’s is shave ice heaven – with flavors like lilikoi, Thai tea, wedding cake and coconut. Grab your favorite flavor and enjoy as you stroll along Lahaina Harbor – just be prepared to wait in line – this place is an island favorite!
- Snorkeling at Black Rock: One of the most coveted snorkeling spots on Maui, Black Rock is a haven for honu (green sea turtles) and tropical fish playing in the blue waters of the Pacific. Before heading out into the water, visit Maui Ocean Center’s Hawaiian Marine Life Hale at Sheraton Maui – the perfect place to discover proper reef etiquette and beach safety while having the opportunity to ask an ocean expert about turtles, whales, tropical fish and more.
- Whaler’s Village: Cure your craving for shopping with a visit to Whaler’s Village. With more than 90 stores like Cinnamon Girl, Kate Spade, Quicksilver, Tommy Bahama, and Lululemon, there’s something for every member of the family. A quick 10-minute walk along the beach path from Sheraton Maui, or hop on the complimentary shuttle.
- Sunset Catamaran Sail: Take in beautiful views of Maui from the water on a sunset catamaran sail. If you visit between the months of December and April (whale season!), you’ll see humpback whales spouting and breaching as you cruise along the Pacific.
- Recharge and Relax: you’re in paradise! Grab a tropical beverage, lounge on a pool float in Sheraton Maui’s 142-yard lagoon style pool, play games on the expansive lawns, take a dip in the warm waters of the Pacific, take a stroll on world-renown Kaanapali Beach, and Let Hawaii Happen!