Mad Hatter Mother & Daughter Tea at The Veranda
A wonderful tradition at the Moana Surfrider for years, the day before Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate the unique bond between mother and daughter.
This year, they do it with an homage to Lewis Carroll’s classic novel.
Cinnamon Girl, Hawaii’s original boutique for mommy-daughter coordinated outfits and wonderful gifts and accessories, will present a fun fashion show and offer great discounts on their Made-In-Hawaii dresses.
But they’re not the only ones taking to the red carpet: there will also be an amateur fashion show for moms and girls wanting to strut the red carpet catwalk and take a souvenir paparazzi photograph!
The event will feature:
Fashions Shows on the Red Carpet
- Cinnamon Girl Shops (Ward/Ala Moana/Kahala)
- Amateur (mother & daughters in the audience)
- Includes 8×10 professional photograph
- A deejay will be in spinning the room
- Regular savory items plus sweets from Chef Nanako
- jasmin tea roll cake with fresh strawberry
- mango macaron with chocolate butterfly
- chocolate lady bug tartlet
- cinnamon girl dress mini cupcake
- flower icing cookies
- orange blueberry scone with lilikoi curd and devonshire cream
- Adults receive a glass of rose sparkling wine
- Children receive a gift-wrapped copy of Alice in Wonderland
The cost is $50 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations 808.921.4600.
Free valet parking at the Moana, or self-parking at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.