Pink, White, and Blue 4th of July at the Royal Hawaiian
Enjoy savory BBQ plates and a friendly competition featuring local bartenders from Starwood Hawaii hotels.
This event is free of charge to attend for all guests.
Mai tai bar – Regular operational hours
- The regular menu will be available along with special 4th of July Barbeque Specials. See menu below.
- The live Hawaiian music will have extended hours: 2pm – 10pm.
Ocean Lawn – Dining hours: 12pm-6pm
- A Barbeque Action Station will feature the 4th of July Barbeque Specials. This will be available on the lawn as well as take out, and beach service.
- There will be a satellite bar and beer garden sponsored by Kona Brewing Company.
- 4 VIP cabana seatings will be available.
Monarch Terrace – Mixology Contest 2:30pm-4:30pm
- 4 competing Starwood Bartending teams will be announced.
- This will be an “Iron Bartender” style contest with a mystery bag of ingredients unveiled only at the contest.
- There will be 40-50 “theater style seating” for guests to watch, free of charge.
- There is no reservations for seating and will be on a first come basis.
Ocean Lawn, 12pm – 6pm
Specialty BBQ plates will be available to purchase.
Mai Tai Bar, 12pm – 10pm
Sit back and listen to the sounds of Hawaii’s top local musicians and entertainers. Performers to be announced.
Monarch Room Ocean Terrace, 2:30pm – 4:30 pm
Watch our bartenders compete in a set of individual and team challenges. Our guest judges will evaluate their skills and announce the winners based on creativity, speed, accuracy and agility.
For more information, please call the Concierge at 931-7595. In-house guests may dial extension 66593.
Prices, hours and menu items are subject to change without notice.
The Royal Hawaiian will not conduct a fireworks show as part of this event.